« Liberal Blogs »

3/09/2005

A New Clean Cut Kid

Chad at Clean Cut Kid has accepted a new job in the political arena and has turned the keys over to a new Clean Cut Kid named Seth Hahn. Welcome to the good fight Seth.

"Readers,

After a surprisingly fast two day search, I have found an individual to continue the blogging here at Clean Cut Kid. His name is Seth Hahn, from Rapid City, South Dakota. I suspect the readers of this site will enjoy Seth’s writing. For now this is an experiment, but we expect it to continue for the forseeable future.


With Seth’s help, the pressure to make daily posts has been removed and because of that you may actually find me posting here occasionally. I appreciate the dozens of people who responded to my call for help here. We may add more contributors in the future, so stay tuned to developments in this area.

Best Regards,
Chad. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google